Our client, a retail in the industry of technology, is looking for a Front Office Manager to manage the reception area. The successful candidate will act as the ‘face’ of the company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- Handle customers’ queries and service needs by providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service by coordinating the “open” service tasks in the lab.
- Deal efficiently with complaints and have a solid customer service approach.
- Assist the store manager with all daily activities.
- Act as the point of contact between the clients and the technicians.
- Handle customers’ phone calls and delegate them to relevant department.
- Assist customers to select accessories and peripherals according to their needs.
- Contribute in monthly sales target achievement by deploying selling techniques and attitude.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as Store Manager Assistant or Head of technology department
- Familiar with technology industry and very good knowledge of computing & accessories products
- Demonstrates customer centricity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, customer oriented
- Fluency in English and Greek language