Our client who is operating in the field of steel constructions and repairs, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working on all stages of operation cycles, from manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
Responsible for the company’s projects supervision
- Responsible for on-time completion of engineering assignments associates with research, design/development and manufacturer specific parts, components or phases of an engineering project.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Communication with customers and suppliers in order to ensure projects completion
- Works cross-functionally in order to evaluate, propose and provide solutions to complex problems.
Responsible for the preparation of technical files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (Technological Institute or University degree)
- Master’s Degree (will be considered an asset)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in supervision of industrial works
- Knowledge of ISO and EN- ISO quality standards
- Experience in engineering design: Knowledge of design and visualization software such as CAD and MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic and Analytical thinking
- Highly motivated, target driven and results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in Greek and English language