Our client, which is specialized in metal constructions for industrial and civil use, as well as in maintenance projects of industrial and energy installations, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a senior position.
If you enjoy working both as part of a team as well as in stand-alone roles, this is a great opportunity!
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for organizing and managing machining, sheet metal and welding processes. You will participate dynamically in production management while you will also be responsible for the management of technical staff by being a part of a fast paced, innovative team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial services projects
- Sufficient knowledge and experience of methodologies for machining, sheet metal and welding processes
- Knowledge and experience in production management using ERP electronic tools
- Knowledge and experience in project management using Project management computer programs Ability to manage technical staff
- Excellent use of design and technical calculations software (Autocad) Fluency in Greek and English language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic and Analytical thinking
- Highly motivated, target driven and results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure