apply2day, an HR boutique firm, is looking for candidates who are passionate and love working in HR. The successful HR candidate will be directly involved in the recruitment process and will have the opportunity to acquire knowledge of HR practices and processes.
If you dream a career in HR and want to be part of a high caliber team which works with clients all over the world, #applynow, #apply2day!
• Maintain CV database and keep record files, compile information and prepare recruitment reports.
• Be responsible for preparing job descriptions, posting job ads in career sites and social media
• Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions
• Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms etc.
• Evaluating applications and screening candidates for junior to middle-level candidates
• Conduct interviews for junior to middle-level candidates
• 1-3 years’ work experience in recruitment role
• BSc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or relevant field
• MSc/MA in Human Resources will be considered an asset
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English language
• Good command of German language, will be considered as an asset
• Team Player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organization skills and attention to detail